Do you have an active Voicemod subscription you wish to cancel? We comprehend that sometimes circumstances may alter. This article will provide all the info you require to easily cancel your Voicemod subscription and regain control of your finances.
Keep reading to learn more and manage your subscription!
Want to cancel your Voicemod subscription? It’s easy! Just make sure to do it before it renews to avoid extra charges. This guide has the info you need to do it via website, email or customer service phone number. After you follow the steps, you’ll get confirmation that your cancellation was successful and no more action needed.
Here are the steps to cancel your subscription:
- Cancel via the official website contact form here.
- Discord: http://discord.gg/voicemod
- Cancel via email.
- Cancel via customer service phone number.
What is Voicemod?
Voicemod is an awesome software app! With it, you can modify your voice in real-time. You get a choice of 10+ voice effects, like distortion, echo, and pitch change. What you get depends on the version of the software.
Voicemod is great for streaming on platforms such as Twitch and YouTube Gaming. It gives people different personalities and voices to play with. Also, it is perfect for online gaming communities, VoIP platforms like Discord or TeamSpeak, and for making funny videos or improving online class presentations.
Let Voicemod be your platform for self-expression! But if you want to cancel your subscription, it’s easy – just follow a few simple steps:
- Go to the Voicemod website.
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the Subscription page.
- Click on the Cancel Subscription button.
Benefits of Voicemod
Voicemod is an advanced voice-modulating program. It helps users change their voice in real-time. Many benefits make it special, like customizing your voice for character voices, band singing, and now even games! Voicemod supports a wide range of devices. It has virtual surround sound and reverb to create unique audio content.
The Subscription Plan feature is innovative. It’s for users who bought the paid version. They can access extra features without any extra charge. The perks include:
- Monthly updates
- Exclusive soundbanks
- Customer support from sound designers
- Ambient environments and more!
If you don’t want it anymore, you can cancel your subscription with just a few clicks. Voicemod provides great benefits without any long-term commitment!
How to Subscribe to Voicemod
Voicemod is a voice-changing tool for streaming apps and online games. It comes with a free 7-day trial.
To subscribe, go to voicemod.net and click on “Sign Up/Log In” in the upper right corner. Then, click “Sign Up” if you don’t have an existing account or “Log In” if you do.
Select the subscription that best suits your needs at the top of the screen, then hit “Continue”. Provide payment information and fill in all required fields correctly. You’ll receive an email confirming your subscription purchase.
You now have access to amazing features! With Voicemod Pro, users can use up to:
- 8 background noise options and 3 music tracks.
- Presets for over 60 voices, perform real-time tuning and post-production tweaking.
- Generate 40 custom effects.
- Create custom hotkeys.
- Save private presets.
- Copy voice recordings from social media.
- Use microphone gain control and echo suppression enhancement tools.
- Share voice records.
- Record videos with added effects.
- Enjoy exclusive discounts on advanced features like Audiogate technology.
How to Cancel Voicemod Subscription
Canceling your Voicemod subscription is pretty easy. Here’s how you do it:
- Log into your Voicemod account and select “Account” from the top bar.
- Scroll down to the Subscription tab, and click the “Manage Subscription” button.
- On the Manage Subscription page, click on “Cancel My Subscription” at the bottom.
- You’ll be asked to confirm your cancellation. Click “Yes, Cancel My Subscription” if you’re sure.
- Once you’ve confirmed, you won’t be charged again. You can still use Voicemod until the current billing period ends (which you can see on this page).
If you wish to cancel your Voicemod subscription, there are different methods depending on the platform and place of purchase. Here are the steps for canceling through Google Play, Apple App Store, and Website:
- Google Play:
- Open Google Play Store app.
- Tap menu icon in top left corner.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Choose Voicemod and tap Cancel Subscription.
- Follow instructions to complete.
- Apple App Store:
- Open Settings or iTunes & App Store.
- Select Apple ID and go to View Apple ID.
- Select Subscriptions from the options.
- Select Voicemod and toggle off Automatic Renewal.
- Hit Done to complete cancellation.
- Website Cancellation:
- Login to https://account.voicemod.net/#/?action=account.
- Click “Manage Subscription” section.
- Toggle off “Auto Renewal” option or select “Cancel my subscription” button.
Alternatives to Voicemod
If you wish to cancel your Voicemod subscription, there are other ways. For similar features and a better user experience, try other programs.
Free Alternatives to Voicemod:
- Voxal Voice Changer for Mac and Windows,
- VoxVox DJSFX,
- AV Voice Changer,
- AV Music Morpher Gold,
- Clownfish Voice Changer and
- MorphVOX Pro.
Each of these have different features and sizes.
Voice Recorder Alternatives:
- WavePad Audio Editor Free or
- TwistedWave Audio Editor.
These offer impressive alternatives to Voicemod’s Pro version. They allow users to experience different quality sound recordings without downloading and subscribing to a paid version of an app.
Once you’ve cancelled your subscription, it’s essential to do the right steps to get your payment refunded and any account access revoked. Each service provider has different steps, so make sure to read through them before doing anything.
Don’t forget that the subscription won’t renew automatically after cancellation. If you want to use the service again in the future, you need to re-subscribe and organize payment.
Also, some services may provide refunds for unused time or bonus features if the plan isn’t suitable. Cancelling a subscription can be tricky, but with patience you should be able to regain any unused funds.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I cancel my VoiceMod subscription?
A: To cancel your VoiceMod subscription, simply log into your account and go to the “My Account” page. From there, click on the “Subscriptions” tab. You will see a list of all your active subscriptions. Select the one you wish to cancel and click the “Cancel” button.
Q: Will I be refunded for canceling my VoiceMod subscription?
A: Yes, you will be refunded for any unused time on your subscription. Refunds will be processed within 10 business days.
Q: What will happen if I cancel my VoiceMod subscription?
A: When you cancel your VoiceMod subscription, it will no longer be active. You will no longer have access to the features and benefits of the subscription, and any associated data will be removed.